Acute infection apparent
in only 15 min
The Wellion SARS-CoV-2 PLUS ANTIGEN rapid test is used to detect a capsule protein of the virus (=antigen), and can thus make an acute infection at Covid-19 visible. The test is carried out by taking a sample from the nasopharynx, and medical personnel evaluate the test in just 15 minutes. The test is suitable for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals and can also be performed on the move without the need for laboratory equipment. It is ideal for screening people who have been in contact with people infected with SARS-Cov-2 or people working in a high-risk environment.
The Wellion SARS-CoV2 PLUS ANTIGEN rapid test also detects mutations (e.g. South African, Brazilian, British and Indian mutation) of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- Capsule protein of the virus (= antigen) qualitatively detected by immunoassay
- Sampling from the nasal/pharyngeal cavity with the aid of a stick
- No analyser required - can be used anywhere
- used by medical personnel
- Advantage: Acute infection visible
- Rapid results in only 15 minutes
- Suitable for symptomatic and asymptomatic patients
- Screening of people who have been in contact with people infected with SARS-CoV-2
- Screening of people working in a high-risk environment (hospital, nursing home, pharmacy staff)
Functionality: When there is sufficient viral antigen in the sample, it binds to specific antibodies in the test cassette - a coloured line appears indicating the presence of a protein that is part of the virus.
Test principle: chromatographic immunoassay
Specimen type: Nasal, Oropharyngeal, Nasopharyngeal
Sample size: 60 µl
Testing time: 15 minutes
Surrounding temperature: 15-30°C
Storage temperature: 2-30°C
Shelf life: 24 months
Clinical accuracy: 98,78%
Package size: 25 tests
Wellion - Ihre ÖSTERREICHISCHE Marke für Gesundheit
Diabetes kann jeden betreffen. Beachten Sie die Anzeichen um frühzeitig für Ihre Gesundheit aktiv zu werden.