For safe and gentle injection
- Safe insulin injection - no danger for needle stick injuries
- Patented locking mechanism prevents reuse of the needle
- Corresponds to EU Directive 2010/32 §4, Art. 7 and TRBA250
- Extra thin needle with silicone coating for maximum comfort
- Colour coding for easy and safe recognition of the needle legths
- Compatible with all insulim pens - ISO 13485:2016
Needle length: 5mm or 8mm
Content: 100 pieces
1. Remove safety seal
After removing the safety seal, the safety pen can be screwed onto the insulin pen (note: turn until the pen needle is firmly seated!)
2. BEFORE the insulin injection
- An unused Wellion PROTECT PRO safety pen needle with the coloured cap still visible
- The injection must be made at an angle of 90° into the skin (possibly stretch the skin)
Note: The needle must be fully inserted into the skin for the locking mechanism to lock up after use!
- Only THEN start the insulin delivery!
3. AFTER the insulin injection
After using the Wellion PROTECT PRO safety pen needle, the coloured cap is NOT visible anymore! The locking mechanism is active and prevents needlestick injuries.